Friday, April 11, 2008

森田君の一護一笑FIRE!

Oh my god! This is crazily funny! I laughed my ass off watching like 10 times on this.. Ichigo Isshou is Morita's Talkshow on Bleach and this episode they invited Itou Kentarou (Renji's Seiyuu) to talk about the latest Sega Bleach game..
Should so watch part 2 & 3 when Itou joined in! FUNNY! :D



"Sega no Itou desu..
Wait, no..
Sega no Itou desu..
No?
Sega no Itou desu..
Liar?
Sega no Itou desu..
Aren't you the one always going Howl, Zabimaru?
Who is he? I don't know him.. Sega no Itou desu.." << ROFL + LMAO

Part 3 is crazy! You should just watch them play the game with Morita using Ichigo and Itou using Inoue.. Laughed my ass off.. :D

Labels: , ,


Bankai @ 4:23 PM
0 comments


[-=Comments=-]

Post a Comment




Blog to be revamp after my exams!
Will be posting Bleach related news/happenings on and off still!


[-=Recent posts=-]

  • Morita B-Station I
  • Bleach Soul Sonic 2005 Part 1
  • New Bleach blog!


  • [-=Recent comments=-]


    [-=Bleach Links=-]
    My Bleach drawings
    Bleach online Chinese manga
    Bleach online English manga
    Bleach: Heat the Soul 5 official website
    Bleach Anime Forum


    [-=Taggies=-]


    Archives...